Machine automation is a reconstruction or replacement of existing control systems, electronics, actuators etc.
In this process, we replace faulty parts on old or defective line with the new ones, make a new control cabinet with all associated equipment, program, and parameterize it as well as prepare documentation for it.
- Industrial level PLC
- Isolated between controlling cables and I/O
- Current, RPM, Flow, and Temperature Display
- Calculation of energy savings, cost effectiveness
- Delivery of distribution cabinet with related equipment management
- Detailed documentation
SCADA Supervisory Control And Dada Acquisition (電腦圖控系統)
- data acquisition, measurement of various physical quantities such as temperature, humidity, level , pressure, etc .
Old System Renewed
- new equipment recommendations
- new equipment installation
- PLC programming and parameter setting
- preparation of terms of reference